What is an Injury & Illness Prevention Plan and Who Needs One?
Every Business is required BY LAW to have a Safety Manual.
How comprehensive is the safety manual and why should you order ours?
WE GUARANTEE OUR SAFETY MANUAL TO BE OSHA COMPLIANT OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
On average, our manual is reviewed, inspected and passed by OSHA 2-3 times a week. This is how we can guarantee your safety manual will pass any OSHA inspection. We know it will pass because it is reviewed and approved by OSHA in a continuous and ongoing process.
OSHA Standards requires EVERY employer to have in writing an effective injury and illness prevention program that must at least contain the following:
- Policy naming the person or persons who have authority and responsibility for carrying out the safety and health program.
- System for ensuring that employees comply with safe and healthful work practices, and which includes disciplinary action as well as recognition of safe work habits.
- System for communicating with employees on matters relating to occupational safety and health, and which includes provisions for encouraging employees to inform the employer of work-site hazards without fear of reprisal.
- Procedure for identifying and evaluating workplace hazards, and which includes scheduled periodic inspections.
- Procedure for investigating an occupational injury or illness.
- Procedure for correcting, in a timely manner, unsafe or unhealthful conditions or work practices.
- Safety and health training for employees and supervisors.
- System for documenting with records the scheduled, periodic inspections and the employee safety and health training–these records must be kept for 3 years.
After receiving your manual, you will have all the tools needed to meet the above requirements from OSHA.
Your new Safety Manual will also help you expand beyond the minimum, thus giving you the tools and information of such a program will reduce accidents, illnesses, and property damage, and will result in lower cost and higher efficiency for the employer.
The Safety Manual created by our team of professionals is:
- Customized to your company’s safety requirements
- Customized with your company’s specific details (address, location of safety notice / emergency phone numbers, etc. )
- Includes 28 safety training and record keeping forms. available on Compact Disc (MS Word and PDF formats)
Furthermore, you will be in compliance with the laws as mandated by your state and enforced by OSHA.